Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Broken Dreams

One of the most devastating thing that can happen is broken dreams. Growing up, I begin to realise many adults grow up to be grumpy, prolly due to the accumulation of many many many unfulfiled dreams. Growing up, I fear, not being able to live my dream. And every year, as I look back, I noted the many unfulfiled things, and I will sigh to myself, "another year wasted."

I ask God about my dreams.
His reply was... "Do you trust me?"
Somehow... that got me thinking. The whole day.
Seriously, I don't have an answer.
But I'm willing to give it a try. My dreams are lofty, but I don't think they are not achievable.

Before I know myself, I must know him.
Instead of looking into myself, I should look towards him.

I remembered a friend said...
"You know I will support you in everything you do ya."

Frankly, I don't demand help from her, but the very fact she has the courage to say this, make me feel very comforted. For I know, she is not someone, who say something for the sake of saying something. She refuse to anyway.

It's comforting to know that, there are people around me, who is with me, in this life journey. Keeping me in their prayers.
Life right now is pretty tough, but I wouldn't have chosen otherwise.
I know my future in God is bright. Didn't he just assured me on sat?

O lord, I want to know you more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home